Cemex, one of the world’s largest global building materials company is seeking people for the following jobs. Cemex, founded in 1906 is a company that provides market-leading products and services reliably to various communities and people around Europe, the Americas, Africa, the Middle East and Asia.
Cemex Global is a global industry leader with annual sales of US $13.40 billion. It has around 41,000 employees around the world serving for better. The company has a very high reputation and is a reliable company to work in. Recently, the company has opened a position for Cash Sales Executive.
New Jobs at CEMEX – Global Building Materials Company
Why apply and work at CEMEX ?
CEMEX is a world-renowned company, so working with the world’s best people at their jobs will be highly rewarding. The job will have a high impact on your career and along with commendable salary, you will witness an extraordinary growth in your personality as well. You’ll learn to be a team player and the company internal policy will turn you into a true professional.
Job Title: Cash Sales Executive – Ready-Mix
The individual for this position is responsible to build relations with cash customers for new projects with good negotiations and having overall good margins while concluding.
ALSO READ : Walk In Interview and Jobs at UAE/Dubai
- Negotiate and then finalize new projects.
- Ensure the timely payment.
- Up-date monthly sales along with analysis
- Repeat the business with better margin
- Daily analysis of the supplies and forward to future ones.
- Providing necessary documents to higher authorities when needed.
- Effective communications with clients and technical department.
- Degree in Finance or Business Administration
- Extensive knowledge in computer applications (especially Microsoft suite)
- Expertise and enough knowledge of local laws.
- Detailed oriented work analysis
- 2-3 years of experience in Sales & Marketing
- Extensive knowledge in SAP.
You may also like similar jobs : American University in Dubai Careers
Job Title: Electrician
CEMEX, UAE is in need of an Electrician who will be in charge of Maintenance, troubleshooting and modification of E&I Equipments for the smooth running of Cement Grinding Mill.
The Electrician will be reporting directly to the Electrical & Instrument Advisor and will nurture the company growth by handling E&I equipment and it’s smooth functioning.
- He/She will be responsible for installation/calibration of field process instrumentation transmitters.
- He/She must also be monitoring the cleaning of sub-stations, transformer, panels, smoke detectors and other E&I equipments.
- Perform inspection, predictive and corrective maintenance of all E&I equipment for higher reliability of the functioning machines.
- Support Grinding Mill Operation through maintenance of E & I equipment.
- Comply with all the safety and healthy equipment and environments, EHS procedure to ensure safety and a healthy environment.
- Technical Studies in Electrical or Electronics
- 5 years of experience in Electrical, Instrumentation Field especially Cement plant.
Job Specifications Competencies
- One must be able to read and understand E & I drawing and blueprints.
- Enough knowledge in Cement Manufacturing
- Familiarity in Electrical equipment and Instrument
- Knowledgable in Cement Manufacturing process
- Knowledge about safety manufacturing process
- Good technical Skills in Maintenance of Electrical & Instrumentation
- Trouble Shooting of Sub-Stations Fire Protection System-FM200